This library hopes to provide an minimal abstraction from the Guild Wars 2 API using a Caching scheme to reduce network traffic and allow persistent data.
- 2013 - 09 - 15: Beta release - Fix to ItemDetailsEntry parsing, Added async api calls.
- Added updated ResponseCache.bin; contains nearly all available items, recipes and item images
- 2013 - 09 - 13: New Response Cache download added
- 2013 - 09 - 06: New Release - Added language parameter to various api calls.
- 2013 - 09 - 04: New release - see changes here.
- 2013 - 09 - 01: Huge update to Getting Started - contains a bunch of examples, check it out.
- 2013 - 08 - 28: Planned release coming soon; Includes a logging framework and code cleanup.
- 2013 - 08 - 24: New Release posted. Fixes a few API calls.
- 2013 - 08 - 22: Added API Documentation generated using Doxygen. Available in html or chm format.
This library is an attempt to provide a low level abstraction. This project could be used as a DataProvider for a higher level library providing complete objects containing all related data. Another use could be a desktop resource application providing real time insight into Guild Wars 2 information such as Event, Item Details, Crafting Recipes and more.
Api Implementation - 100% Complete as of 2013-08-20
- Dynamic Events API – BETA - 100% Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/events.json - Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/event_names.json - Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/map_names.json - Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/world_names.json - Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/event_details.json - Completed
- WvW API – BETA - 100% Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/wvw/matches.json - Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/wvw/match_details.json - Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/wvw/objective_names.json - Completed
- Item and Recipe Database API – BETA - 100% Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/items.json - Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/item_details.json - Complete
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/recipes.json - Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/recipe_details.json - Completed
- Guild API – BETA - 100% Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/guild_details.json - Completed
- Map API – BETA - 100% Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/continents.json - Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/maps.json - Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/map_floor.json - Completed
- Miscellaneous APIs – BETA - 100% Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/build.json - Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/colors.json - Completed
- https://api.guildwars2.com/v1/files.json - Completed
- Render Service - 100% Completed
World Map Tile Utilities - 100%
Object Mapping - 100% Complete
- 1 to 1 GW2 Object Mapping
Data Caching - 100% Complete
- Data caching of GW2 objects
- Custom caching scheme allows full control of what data is cached and when data is refreshed (Need to implement proper caching for Custom Collections)
Gw2Stats.net Api - 100% Complete
Gw2PositionReader Api - 100% Complete as of 2013-08-25
- Read Mumble Link data including:
- Player Position and Orientation
- Camera Position and Orientation
- Player Name
- Player Profession
- Team Color ID
- Commander Status
- Server Address
- Map ID
- Map Type
- Shard/World ID
Library settings persistence
- Allows for persistent library settings via Constants.Save(...) and Constants.Load(...)
- persistent library settings allows for saving or changing library constants to an xml file.
- Logging - Implemented
- World Map Tile Service utilities - Implemented
- Async api call option.
- middle layer objects that will contain all relevant data for a given object. (e.g. A recipe will contain ingredients which will be item objects, without the need to manually link them with two separate api calls.) The middle layer objects will take advantage of Caching.
I may change the caching feature to allow custom caching strategies. Currently caching is done via binary serialization of ResponseObjects. I would like to allow caching via other methods such as a database.